Since 1990, I have had the privilege of assisting families achieve their dreams of home ownership. Helping members make decisions that lead to their financial success is why I love working at Greater Iowa Credit Union. Because we are a not-for-profit financial institution, we are able to offer low-cost loans and the best mortgage rates in town. My goal is to make the home buying process as smooth and simple as possible. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time camping at Saylorville Lake, biking the local trails and spending time with my family and friends.
- Competitive rates and low closing costs
- Variety of products including Conventional, FHA, VA, RD/USDA
- PMI options with less than 20% down payment
- Local servicing 10, 15, 20, and 30-year fixed-rate loans
- Local processing and underwriting
- Personal, timely, and attentive service
Fixed rate mortgages are the simplest and most conventional mortgage loan type. With a fixed and locked in interest rate, your principal and interest payment will not change over the life of your loan.
||Payment Per $1,000*
|30 Year Fixed
|20 Year Fixed
|15 Year Fixed
More Rates Apply Online