What's more reassuring than being in control of your finances at all times?
Online Bill Pay with Greater Iowa allows you to stay on top of your monthly finances with ease. Free yourself from the hassle of writing checks or logging on to a list of websites; there's a quick and easy alternative!
To access Greater Iowa Bill Pay, you must be enrolled in Online Banking. Once you log in to your online banking account, click on "Transactions" on the left side menu and you'll see "Bill Payment" as an option. The program will walk you through enrollment and account set-up. You can also access Bill Pay through GICU Mobile Banking for your on the go payments!
Greater Iowa Bill Pay allow you to:
- Pay bills using your GICU account! Payments can be processed for almost any company or person you would normally send a check
- Connect directly with billers to know the current billing or amount due
- Set up reoccurring bills to be paid automatically
- Schedule payments for specific dates
- Set up reminders for bill due dates
- View pending and recent payments
- Make changes to a scheduled payment up to the time it begins processing
- Document when funds were received by the biller